A practice dedicated exclusively to handling family law matters through collaborative law, mediation, and traditional litigation.
George has been practicing law for over 33 years and has extensive training as a Collaborative Law Practitioner, Family Law Mediator, and Litigator. He is experienced in handling all aspects of family law, from the most complex to the very simple.
George encourages resolving matters in a respectful and dignified manner regardless of the process used. George uses his skill, expertise and experience to guide clients through this difficult time with the least amount of conflict, stress and cost as possible.
Areas of Practice
- Collaborative Law
- Divorce (contested or uncontested)
- Custody and Visitatio
- Support (child or spousal)
- Domestic Violence
- Post Judgment modifications
- Removal of children from the State
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Mid-Jersey Collaborative Law Alliance
- Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
- Court Approved Family Law Mediator
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Monmouth County Family Law
- Early Settlement Panelist
- Monmouth County Family Law Committee
- Ocean County Bar Association
- Ocean-Monmouth Family Law Inns of Court
Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals