- Responsible for creating and managing customized marketing plans to promote sales of properties through both printed and online media advertisements, open houses, multiple listing services, and follow up with potential buyers and or their agents.
- Determine strategic pricing for properties utilizing recently closed comparative properties.
- Create and present purchase offers with buyers and sellers.
- Manage and conference with attorneys, colleagues, mortgage consultants, home inspectors to ensure that terms and conditions of the sales contract are satisfied prior to scheduled closing dates.
- Prepare necessary documents such as residential sales contracts, commercial offer to purchase agreements, listing agreements and residential leases.
- Interview buyers to determine compatible properties based on needs, wants, and financial resources.
- Property management when needed.
Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Gateway Realtors Professionals
Each office is independently owned and operated